Favorite Belize excursions?

My boyfriend and I are booked on our first cruise in October. I am having so much fun with the planning! I have a pretty good idea about which excursions we want to do in all of our ports with the exception of Belize, and would love recommendations. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't remember what it was called but we did a "jungle" type nature walk that ended up at an area with lovely pool which was welcoming after the brutal heat.

It was a bus ride away but was OK, probably not as fun as some of the trips though. We then spent the last time ashore just meandering through the port shops.

We booked that one through the ship as Belize is pretty rough (speaking from personal experience working there).

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

Can't remember what it was called but we did a "jungle" type nature walk that ended up at an area with lovely pool which was welcoming after the brutal heat.

It was a bus ride away but was OK, probably not as fun as some of the trips though. We then spent the last time ashore just meandering through the port shops.

We booked that one through the ship as Belize is pretty rough (speaking from personal experience working there).

Rough in what way? I'm genuinely interested in your response as we loved our first visit there so much we're anxious to return. Although we did take an excursion (private - not through the ship) and didn't roam around on our own, we found everyone we met to be extremely hospitable and we never felt the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Edited by ronandannette