Ideas for parties of 13?

mchelle77

Does anyone have a recommendation for a larger party?

We're open to ideas - our arrival and departure day is being spent on our own (my husband, daughter and I have a beach day planned and a visit to the caves and nature reserve planned) but now we have one other day open that we're aiming to spend with the group. We're trying to find something that can accommodate our party and allow us to maybe snorkel?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a larger party?

We're open to ideas - our arrival and departure day is being spent on our own (my husband, daughter and I have a beach day planned and a visit to the caves and nature reserve planned) but now we have one other day open that we're aiming to spend with the group. We're trying to find something that can accommodate our party and allow us to maybe snorkel?

You can pretty much do whatever you want with a group that size. Look at the various threads for ideas. Your main problem with a group that size will be getting everyone in the group to agree on what to do. If you want to book something like snorkeling from a boat like Rising Sun or Restless Catamaran you better get to it. Those can sell out space. It might be harder to get 13 on one of those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, we don't necessarily need to book anything through NCL ... that's why I asked here, to see if anyone had any experience with finding interesting ideas for larger parties on the island in general.

You shouldn't book anything thru NCL! You can book everything on your own independently for less than any NCL excursion and you can do everything on your own without booking thru NCL. Don't do any NCL excursions on your Bermuda cruise. You didn't say much except accommodate your party and snorkeling. I can't tell from that whether you want to do it from a boat or go to Church Bay or Tobacco Bay. The boats I mentioned can be booked independently. You can do almost anything with a group. The one thing I can think of specific to a large group would be a minibus tour of Bermuda.

There is almost nothing your group could not do so really the question is what would your group be interested in doing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Well, we don't necessarily need to book anything through NCL ... that's why I asked here, to see if anyone had any experience with finding interesting ideas for larger parties on the island in general.

I have not had any experience with finding interesting ideas for larger parties, but here's my try.

SBtS