El yunque rain forest tour

CruisingBuzzMan

Has anyone taken this tour on the Divina? We will be in P.R. on Oct 26th and would like to take this tour, my question is, what time does this tour leave and return? We also want to be able to visit Fort Buchanan as we lived there when we were young, and we want to make sure we can do both while the sun is still up. Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to provide.

Buzz

Has anyone taken this tour on the Divina? We will be in P.R. on Oct 26th and would like to take this tour, my question is, what time does this tour leave and return? We also want to be able to visit Fort Buchanan as we lived there when we were young, and we want to make sure we can do both while the sun is still up. Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to provide.

Buzz

I believe Rain forest excursion is about 4 hours . May be more because of traffic . What time it's leave hard to say . If you in port from 9 am to 5 pm you may be able do both .

We will actually be in port from 9am Wednesday the 26th until 2am Thursday the 27th of October. So we have a whole lot of time there, I just hope we can do both while the sun is still up. The rain forest is 4 1/2 hrs long, but if it leaves at 11 or 12 then doing both while the sun is still up will not be possible.

Edited by CruisingBuzzMan

I have thought about just renting a car and going on our own, but I have not run it past my sister yet, and not sure if my GPS would work in PR. Walking is not an option for either location. I have also thought of just finding a cab driver that would take us for a nominal fee. Just trying to weigh all my options. As far as traffic goes in SJ, I have been there several times and rented a car, its nerve racking to say the least but you just have to adapt and drive like they do LOL