2 bedroom suite on the Pearl (non-haven)

hulksmash

I am interested in booking this category for a 2018 cruise. I have a couple of questions. 1. Room service, is there a charge and is the menu expanded?

2. The only perk difference between the suite and haven is the courtyard, correct?

I am interested in booking this category for a 2018 cruise. I have a couple of questions. 1. Room service, is there a charge and is the menu expanded?

2. The only perk difference between the suite and haven is the courtyard, correct?

1. There is no charge for room service and I do t believe there is an extended menu

2. For the suite and Haven you will be able to access the haven.

You will get a butler also if you book a 2 bedroom suite and won't have to wait a long time for your food

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by cruiseveryday

No charge for room service but you will not have access to the haven courtyard unless you have a haven room.

All other perks are the same. Took a pearl cruise last September in the two bedroom family suite. It was a wonderful experience.

As far as the room service menu goes, that was my first NCL cruise so I cannot compare to other menus.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got off the Pearl just over a month ago and had the 2br Family Suite. The printed breakfast room service menu is a basic room service menu, however we were told we could add things such as eggs, pancakes, waffles etc and to just write what we wanted on the menu.

As PP's have said you get a butler as well as a concierge.

I have posted a trip review link in my signature if you are interested. There are pics and a video of the suite on page 2. If it's an Alaskan cruise I also posted the dailies as info.