Garndeur OTS Large Interior "Category K"

I am looking to book a "Large Interior" room for my family of 4. I was wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of this room type. I believe it is a category K. Any and all help would be appreciated. I am particularly interested in the Rooms on Deck 7 and Deck 8, but all in that category would be helpful. TIA!!

They are not in the least bit "large". It will be quite "cozy" for four.

Your cabin won't look exactly like this, because on Deck 7, the interior quads are oriented in the other direction. (wide instead of long)

05bf6c65e8f20e68cc714406e73254bc_800.jpeg

Thank you. I know it will be on the cozy side. I'm trying to fit this cruise in on a budget between two others. I hope someone has some pics of the rooms that are oriented long ways. I'm really curious about the layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I know it will be on the cozy side. I'm trying to fit this cruise in on a budget between two others. I hope someone has some pics of the rooms that are oriented long ways. I'm really curious about the layout.

You will get more room to move around if you separate the big bed. Easier to get into and out of too, especially in the middle of the night. Especially with 4 people.

I personally don't like the cabins on deck 7 that are sideways. The door opens to the middle of the room. Just my opinion though. Some people like them. Sorry, no pictures. I saw it on a cabin crawl. Hopefully someone will have a picture of one. You can try to search for it. I did see a picture one time here on CC.

Gwen :)

Do you happen to have any pictures of that orientation? For a four person room?

I don't. Will try to paint a mental picture though.

Using M_M's pic for reference. You enter on the side as opposed to the end of the room. Straight ahead will be a desk/vanity with a chair. To the right, sharing the wall with the door to the room is the bathroom, to the right against the far wall is the closet. There is a short hallway between the bathroom and closet with a chair against the wall. To the left you see the beds as in M_M's pic. Just to left of the vanity is the TV with a cabinet above and dresser drawers below.

Thanks everyone for the input. Ended up booking connecting "Large Interiors" on deck four. Figured it would be best not to be too crowded. Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good choice! Two bathrooms! Your own little family suite. :)

Good choice! Two bathrooms! Your own little family suite. :)

My thoughts exactly. Had to go with the "Large" interior to get connections mid ship rooms. This is my first time in an interior room. Always book balcony or suites for the four but trying to squeeze this one in on a budget between two others. The sacrifices we make to cruise. Hahaha. Thanks again!!

Glad you asked this question...I am booked in Cat. K deck 4 on the Grandeur in Nov. So now I know what to expect.

Side question for future notes what is the weight limit on the pull down beds????

This is the only sticker on the underside of the pullman:

pullmanbedwarninglabel_zpsa40bfdc2.jpg

This is the only sticker on the underside of the pullman:

pullmanbedwarninglabel_zpsa40bfdc2.jpg

Thank you Merion_Mom. My Adult Nephews are around 200 and wanted to make sure it was okay for them....don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to them falling on top of me! :D But then again our luck that would happen....something like that to remember always happens to us!

Ok, I don't make fun of typos made by others because I make more than my share, but when I pulled this thread up again just now and saw what looked like Gardener of the Seas I almost sprayed my soda on the screen. I needed a good laugh. Thanks