LEGEND ALASKA: Quick Excursion Question

1bellamarie

I'm trying to find where to book the excursion where we take a boat up closer to the glaciers. I've read we have to email someone but, where, exactly, do I find that information? Is it in the manage my cruise stuff on the website?? It's okay to talk to me like I'm a 2 year old on this one-it will help me find it faster! HA!

Thanks so much!

I'm trying to find where to book the excursion where we take a boat up closer to the glaciers. I've read we have to email someone but, where, exactly, do I find that information? Is it in the manage my cruise stuff on the website?? It's okay to talk to me like I'm a 2 year old on this one-it will help me find it faster! HA!

Thanks so much!

Hi 1bellamarie let me see if i can help

(1. go to manage cruise and Log In

(2. once you log in to the right click on book excursions

(3. scroll down and look for TRACY ARM FJORD AND GLACIER EXPLORER

(4. click it on and scroll down on the left you will see ( special note) highlighted

(5. you will also see TRACY_ARMFJORD@CARNIVAL.COM highlited click it on and follow the directions for your reservation read the info. below include in your reservation email

HOPE THIS HELPS

(4. click it on and scroll down on the left you will see ( special note) highlighted

(5. you will also see TRACY_ARMFJORD@CARNIVAL.COM highlited click it on and follow the directions for your reservation read the info. below include in your reservation email

HOPE THIS HELPS

don't click on #5 that is the email to send for your reservation

HOPE THIS HELPS

That helps a lot! EXCEPT! That excursion isn't listed. Am I just too far out? It isn't until July 2017 :cool:. But, I heard it was SUPER popular so I wanted to get in and get that one booked.

That helps a lot! EXCEPT! That excursion isn't listed. Am I just too far out? It isn't until July 2017 :cool:. But, I heard it was SUPER popular so I wanted to get in and get that one booked.

Don't worry, I got a bit overzealous too and tried to book it for Aug 2018 :eek:. I got a polite email reply from them to please try it again in 2018. So I would imagine you probably wouldn't be able to book it until 2017. Good luck!

Don't worry, I got a bit overzealous too and tried to book it for Aug 2018 :eek:. I got a polite email reply from them to please try it again in 2018. So I would imagine you probably wouldn't be able to book it until 2017. Good luck!

Fantastic! I'll check back in later! Thank you so much!!! I'll work on settling the heck down! LOL. :D

When I emailed a year in advance, the reply I received was they book in the current year only. I emailed them on January 1 and booked the excursion. :D I didn't want to miss out!

You will LOVE it. It is the one excursion that is a must.

When I emailed a year in advance, the reply I received was they book in the current year only. I emailed them on January 1 and booked the excursion. :D I didn't want to miss out!

You will LOVE it. It is the one excursion that is a must.

Did it finally show up on your excursion page on the website or did you simply do the email that someone put up above in this thread?