Liberty - Lido coffee/tea stations

ABQrobin

No. Soy milk is available if you ask for it -- one of the workers will go into the kitchen & find it and bring it to you. It can take a while -- 5-10 minutes, so it's a little bit of a hassle if you're just trying to get a fast cup of coffee. The soy milk is also available from room service.

Other option is to bring a powdered creamer or something from home.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if there was a container out or not. My son will go nuts if he has to wait 10 minutes for a cup of coffee. LOL I'll tell him to bring some powdered with him, to keep people on the Lido from having to deal with him pre-coffee.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if there was a container out or not. My son will go nuts if he has to wait 10 minutes for a cup of coffee. LOL I'll tell him to bring some powdered with him, to keep people on the Lido from having to deal with him pre-coffee.

Very often we will bring creamers as we prefer the taste. Best to bring your own.

• 3 weeks later...
We have a member of our group who can't do dairy and I can't remember if there are non-dairy (soy or almond milk) at the coffee stations. Anyone know?

You can get the coffeemate to go, non dairy creamer in a small hand held bottle its really small. if I could post a picture I would, dont know how to do that on here.