Valor post dry dock question

hoss23

Hi: We will be on the Valor next month. With Guys burgers now on lido, does anyone know what is now in the space where the grill used to be on the lido aft. Guys is now by the main pool and I dont see any info about the former grill area. Thanks.

Was on the Valor just after dry dock was completed and the former grill area space now just sits empty. I really enjoyed Guy's Burger Joint, but I did miss the chicken tenders and other items that the grill used to serve!

My daughter sailed the Valor July 24th, and was very disappointed with the ship and lack of improvements after dry dock.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you sure you were on the VALOR ? I have been on the Valor 5 times before dry dock and it really needed it.. I was on the boat for 3 weeks in july and have NO complaints and thought the ship looked great and the crew was fantastic...

Are you sure you were on the VALOR ? I have been on the Valor 5 times before dry dock and it really needed it.. I was on the boat for 3 weeks in july and have NO complaints and thought the ship looked great and the crew was fantastic...

No, I did not sail the Valor--my daughter did. It was her first time on Valor, and she thought it looked dated and old--lacking all the upgrades that the Sunshine got. She was on it with her fiancé, and it was his very first cruise, and was disappointed in the ship. I am only repeating what she said.