Carnival website down

paradise825

Is anyone else having problems? Never a fan of their website

Nope, no problems here as the site is down for routine maintenance like it says on their page.

"Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that."

Not sure what time it usually happens, but i am on their site every weekend early in the morning, and have not run into this...

Today is your lucky day:D, play the lottery:cool:

Seriously, tho.....been on they're site multiple time a day every day and have come across it plenty:D

( retired so I have no life)

Edited by ladylikes2cruise

Today is your lucky day:D, play the lottery:cool:

Seriously, tho.....been on they're site multiple time a day every day and have come across it plenty:D

( retired so I have no life)

Actually, although i am not retired(yet:rolleyes:)

I also on on their site multiple times a day,not just weekend mornings. And have only run across this a couple of times, usually a change to the site is being made... more often than not:)

But, I am taking that advice... I will play the lottery today:D

Today I am getting the beloved towel dog message. Last night I could get on the site, but I had to add my booking back to cruise manager in order to access it. I hate it when that happens--I always think my cruise has been cancelled!! 35 days till we sail, and if anybody tries to mess with my cruise there will be trouble :D

Just checked the old Funville forums through an old link. Seems to be a chess thumping campaign going on ,even though its shut down. :eek:.

Could it be Carnival is trying to eliminate that image from its pages ?

Just on it. My cruise is in the manager however, all my shore excursions and transfers have disappeared!! When attempting to look at the available excursions it states that they are updating that section and it may take several days! Hope they haven't lost what is ordered and paid! This is for the 15 day Hawaiian cruise to Hawaii in October.