New suite perks on Carnival starting on Sept 1st

tbutton

Currently in Grand Suites on the Vista the perks include priority embark and debark, Priorty Tender, free water, Free laundry, specialty chocolate at turndown, Keurig coffee machine and upgraded linens.......Per John Held these perks and some yet to be announced ones will be fleetwide in Sept

I asked him about the additional perks on the Vista as we cruise Oct 1st and he answered me back that I'd be very happy with the upcoming unannounced ones too

We'll will see.....I'm Already Happy just to have the coffee maker, laundry n water so anything else will be icing on the cake lol

Currently in Grand Suites on the Vista the perks include priority embark and debark, Priorty Tender, free water, Free laundry, specialty chocolate at turndown, Keurig coffee machine and upgraded linens.......Per John Held these perks and some yet to be announced ones will be fleetwide in Sept

I asked him about the additional perks on the Vista as we cruise Oct 1st and he answered me back that I'd be very happy with the upcoming unannounced ones too

We'll will see.....I'm Already Happy just to have the coffee maker, laundry n water so anything else will be icing on the cake lol

Sweet thanks for the info...we have a GS on the Magic on 3 Sep 16 and are really excited.

Cheers and happy cruising.

We have a Grand Suite on the Splendor Sept. 10 and I was wondering as well. We just got a call to upgrade from an Ocean Suite (which was already a big deal to us) to the Grand Suite and I was wondering about a coffee maker. That would be awesome as we are used to staying on Lido and walking right out and grabbing our coffee. That way we don't have to guess when we will get up for room service to deliver some. I will be happy no matter what is or isn't included! I'll be on a cruise and in a bigger room so what's not to love :D.

This is out first suite so I am super excited.

Edited by sturderick

Thank you for the info. Just a couple of questions: Was it one free bag of laundry per suite or per person? Also, was it unlimited free bottled water? (Just so I know if I need to still pre-order bottled water or not). Last, was your suite ready when you boarded? Thank so much!

Suites will not be ready upon boarding. You will need to be Diamond/Platinum/FTTF for that.

A Carnival rep told me that with the new perks as of Sept 1st it would be. This is part of my problem, I am not sure if I still need to purchase FTTF like I used to in the past. I love being able to drop my things off in my room.

A Carnival rep told me that with the new perks as of Sept 1st it would be. This is part of my problem, I am not sure if I still need to purchase FTTF like I used to in the past. I love being able to drop my things off in my room.

Keep FTTF. They will not be ready. I will see if I can find the info and post it here. It would be impossible for the cabin stewards to have that whole entire block of rooms ready upon embarkation plus any FTTF, Diamond, and Platinum cabins too.

When they first announced the changes, it was listed that way and they quickly removed that verbiage from the website.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Suites will not be ready upon boarding. You will need to be Diamond/Platinum/FTTF for that.

Can't see this happening as the same room steward takes care of a block of suites. One steward told us he hated having suites. Takes an hour to do one v 30 minutes for a regular cabin.

Times might have been an exaggeration but it does take longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

Can't see this happening as the same room steward takes care of a block of suites. One steward told us he hated having suites. Takes an hour to do one v 30 minutes for a regular cabin.

Yep I agree. Just not possible unless they boot everyone out at like 4AM or have embarkation start at 1:00PM.

Here's a thread that briefly discussed it. There were better ones but I'm on my phone and can't search real well right now. It was going to be a perk and then I'm guessing common sense prevailed and they reversed it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2363013

Would be annoying if suite people get chocolates and the rest of us dont.:eek:

I am both Platinum AND have a suite in about 4 weeks. I don't think there are any suite perks that add to what I already get as platinum, apart from the room itself. We like the extra room so that will be great, but other than that there is no difference from us booking a standard balcony. :o

I am both Platinum AND have a suite in about 4 weeks. I don't think there are any suite perks that add to what I already get as platinum, apart from the room itself. We like the extra room so that will be great, but other than that there is no difference from us booking a standard balcony. :o

I believe you have the dedicated line at guest services. [emoji3]

I thought the same, but a carnival employee told me my room would be ready when I called, but then she also said I would not get priority tender...... I wish they all had correct info so that we could be better informed.