San Juan Hotels with Day Passes

espmass

By the way, we will be docking in San Juan at 7AM and our flight is at 5:30 PM so we are just looking to find a place to stash our luggage and relax for the day as we have been to San Juan and don't really want to take a tour. Thanks.

We sailed on the Adventure last month and stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for 1 night pre-cruise. Bc we are Diamond C&A Members, we were first off the ship by 8AM. Our flight wasn't until 2:30 and we didn't want to sit at the airport for all those hours. So I called the Hampton Inn from the pier and it turns out that they have a day rate of $105. You get a room, access to the pool, they provide free interet access. We were even there early enough that we could have enjoyed their free continental breakfast! The rooms and amenities are great and they have an awesome poolside grill with a swim up bar with the beat hamburgers I have ever had! One of the main reasons we went back to the Hampton Inn.

Well it turns out that we were smart to go to the Hampton Inn & Suites for the day becuase our flight ended up being delayed and we didn't leave San Juan until 6PM!! It was well worth it to spend the day in the hotel then sitting in the airport!!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

PS - The hotel is only about a 10 minute taxi ride from the pier.

Oh - one other thing. I am not sure if Celebrity does it, but if you are flying American, RCL had a valet service at the pier. For $10 you got your boarding passes on the ship and after going through customs, you left your suitcases at the American check-in at the pier.

So we didn't even have to lug our suitcases to the hotel. Just all the liquor we bought!!!

We called Hampton Inn but they say they won't know till the day before if there are any rooms available. I guess they don't book in advance for a day room. We sort of wanted to be sure in advance that we have something booked so are there any other suggestions? We are two women traveling alone so we want to have something planned.

Archived