Any experience with Lost & Found AFTER disembarking......

CRUZMEME

We just got home from an amazing week on the Breakaway......my husband (thank goodness it wasn't me!!) left our brand new camera in our stateroom. We did Self-Assist disembarking and he was in a hurry to get off quickly ahead of the crowds. We didn't realize until we left the parking lot (not that it would have mattered at that point). He will be calling the 800 number tomorrow, hoping that they will be able to mail it to us. Has anyone else left something valuable behind and had luck getting it returned? Not that the camera was valuable but the pictures on it are priceless......

Hi. I was on same sailing and left my earrings and bracelet. I dont bring anything good withh me on vacation but I did like them so hopefully we can get an answer. I was in the Haven and not feeling so special anymore lol. Amazing qweek we had and I hope you get your camera back and understand about the pictures! Glad it wasnt you that left it too lol

Edited by js

My husband left his set of house keys in our cabin on the Jade in Venice.

Luckily I had mine to we could get into the house. We did get them back but unfortunately they sent them immediately to their Miami office so it took 3 weeks to get them back instead of 3 days to the UK.

We just got home from an amazing week on the Breakaway......my husband (thank goodness it wasn't me!!) left our brand new camera in our stateroom. We did Self-Assist disembarking and he was in a hurry to get off quickly ahead of the crowds. We didn't realize until we left the parking lot (not that it would have mattered at that point). He will be calling the 800 number tomorrow, hoping that they will be able to mail it to us. Has anyone else left something valuable behind and had luck getting it returned? Not that the camera was valuable but the pictures on it are priceless......

A friend was in your situation before. They left a camera with their parent's 50th wedding anniversary photos.

They referred the matter to the corporate office. Without any prior notice, they received it back in the mail after a month.

Presumably, coordination took some time. Hope you get yours back.

Not as valuable... but my coat that I left hanging in the closet was returned in about three weeks. I phoned the 1-800 number and was told that everything found is collected and sent to Miami and will then be forwarded on! So my coat got sent to Miami from NYC then mailed to MA :D