Anniversary

arubalover76

I was wondering if Carnival did any freebies for celebrating an anniversary?Did my online check-in and didn't see anything that asked if you were celebrating while cruising?

There is a place to enter if you are celebrating something on your cruise.

On My Cruise Manager click on "cruise details". It will take you to another page. On that page click on the blue box that says "My Guests". Then click on the blue "modify" under you name and address information. You will be able to choose that you are celebrating an anniversary.

We cruised in March for our birthdays. We received coupons for $50 off at the spa, $25 wine gift card, a free photo coupon, and a free glass of champagne if eating at the Steakhouse.

Oh yeah. They did being a little cake for each of us with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday. Our Birthdays are only about a week apart. This was a different cake than just a slice of cake I got on the other cruise we went on for my Birthday. This was a complete little cake. Cute!

Edited by luv2trvlnow

Nope. Tell your waiter and he will probably stick a candle in a piece of cake and sing happy anniversary to you

^^This.

If you decorate your door or do something else conspicuous in your cabin, your steward MAY give you a photo or spa coupon or something, maybe.

If you feel like paying, you can order a cake, champagne, or decorations from the Fun Shops online. Happy Anniversary!

Our steward did write Happy Birthday on the large mirror in the room when he left the coupons. And we had not told him about it being our birthday.

I do believe the person who took our final payment said that she noticed it was our birthdays and she would make note of it on our reservation. So maybe you can call in and have them make note of it on your reservation

On My Cruise Manager click on "cruise details". It will take you to another page. On that page click on the blue box that says "My Guests". Then click on the blue "modify" under you name and address information. You will be able to choose that you are celebrating an anniversary.

If you booked with a TA, you cannot "modify". Your TA will have to take care of noting a celebration.

We told our pvp about our anniversary, we got a 25 dollar coupon for a bottle of wine a small cake at dinner, 50$ spa coupon, and a picture coupon. It was a nice surprise!

Hoe you have a great cruise

Our PVP ask us each and every time we book . We also received a 25 dollar off a bottle of wine. Picture coupon as well . Spa coupon always gets tossed in the trash. But still a nice jester ;)

If you message John Heald through his social media page a few days before your cruise and give him your cabin number and tell him you're celebrating, he'll send you something like a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries.

Please tell how to do for this dummy ;) Is there a private message option or is it just posting to wall?

We got a $50 dollar gc to spa. Very appreciative of that, although ended up spending 50 more to get a product rather than a treatment. No photo coupon which I would have preferred, but wasn't expecting anything to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We cruised in March for our birthdays. We received coupons for $50 off at the spa, $25 wine gift card, a free photo coupon, and a free glass of champagne if eating at the Steakhouse.

Oh yeah. They did being a little cake for each of us with a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday. Our Birthdays are only about a week apart. This was a different cake than just a slice of cake I got on the other cruise we went on for my Birthday. This was a complete little cake. Cute!

Was your birthday during the cruise? Or was it your birthday month? Just curious as to how they are doing this. I do have a friend who will be celebrating her bday on the actual day of it on the cruise. Mine is less than a month after i cruise.

Was your birthday during the cruise? Or was it your birthday month? Just curious as to how they are doing this. I do have a friend who will be celebrating her bday on the actual day of it on the cruise. Mine is less than a month after i cruise.

My DS's 22nd birthday was 2 days before our cruise and our room steward gave him a $50 spa certificate and a free 6x9 photo.

My birthday was the day before the cruise. We never mentioned my husband's birthday and no one we talked to said anything about his. His was 9 days before the cruise and he received coupons also. And the steward included both our names in the Happy Birthday writing on the mirror.

For some reason, there is no blue "modify" option under my name. :mad:

There appears to be no standard procedure for this, even if you put something in your booking. Celebrated our honeymoon on Sunshine in May/June. It was notated on our booking but we did not receive anything from Carnival. No biggie. We still had a wonderful cruise.

For some reason, there is no blue "modify" option under my name. :mad:

Did you book directly with Carnival? A previous poster said if you booked with a TA you won't be able to do it. The TA will have to do it. I booked directly with Carnival.

My birthday was on the 18th and we cruised on the 24th. Did not do anything on my on-line check-in. Got the Spa gift card, a message on the mirror and a personal birthday wish from our Steward as well as his boss. Very thoughtful of them. (Thinking back on it our PVP may have done something.)

My birthday was on the 18th and we cruised on the 24th. Did not do anything on my on-line check-in. Got the Spa gift card, a message on the mirror and a personal birthday wish from our Steward as well as his boss. Very thoughtful of them. (Thinking back on it our PVP may have done something.)

very nice!