Just returned - POA - Suite 8702 (SI)

resstation

NOTE: I wrote the post below before trying to upload the pictures and none of them will upload. Is there somewhere else I can upload them or is there a trick for getting them to upload here??

We returned from the cruise last Sunday and I think I'm just getting over the jet lag! We live in Florida, a 6 hour time difference.

Before the cruise I looked everywhere for some pictures of our cabin but there were very few. Here are a few - I've included some with the couches made up as beds so you can see what they look like. The couch in the small bedroom is just for one person and is pretty short. My son is 6'1" and moved the ottoman to the end of the bed so his feet could rest on it. He said it was "comfortable enough". I'm sure he was just happy that he had his own space with plenty of closet room, shelves, TV and a beautiful window view. We had the couch in the living area made into a bed a couple of nights because I thought I might have been catching a cold and I didn't want my husband to catch it - ended up just being a scratchy throat, nothing serious.

We asked for extra coffee and extra creamers and the butler, Jay, made sure we got them restocked every day.

It was a wonderful cruise and an extraordinary cabin for the Na'Pali Coast viewing. It was on the port side. I've also added some pictures of the Coast from our balcony. Jawdropping.

The food was outstanding - but we didn't eat in the main dining room at all. We had the Ultimate Dining Package so we ate at a different specialty restaurant each night. Never had a bad meal. I have tweeted many of the meals on the ship and some in Honolulu on my account (at)meetmymeal

I upload my pictures to Photobucket. I then crop or resize or whatever I want, then save, then copy the IMG link (bottom of the 4 Share This Photo options) and paste the link into my post on Cruise Critic. You are limited to six photos per post.

Will be interested to see your photos to see what if any changes were made during the dry dock. Balcony was fabulous :)

4c9a5da2-6413-4ced-b426-ebf91e295679_zpsnygyqy1n.jpg

That reminds me, smiles count as one of your six photos.

If you ever delete the photo out of photobucket it will also disappear from wherever you posted it.