Are returning customers acknowledged ?

No they are not. Both the Spirit and Majesty are run by Louis Line. All the waiters etc are hired through the agency used by them. Only the entertainment staff are Thomson. The Dream and Celebration are run by agency staff used by Thomson. At least, that is what I have been led to believe but no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong.

No they are not. Both the Spirit and Majesty are run by Louis Line. All the waiters etc are hired through the agency used by them. Only the entertainment staff are Thomson. The Dream and Celebration are run by agency staff used by Thomson. At least, that is what I have been led to believe but no doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Intrigued me so just searched and found this about Louis group - Welcome to our company!

Louis plc, is one of the European Companies that operates in the Sector of Marine Tourism - Cruises - through Louis Cruises Ltd (5 cruise ships) and in the Hotels Sector, through the Subsidiary company Louis Hotels Public Company Ltd (18 Hotels). After the completion of the sale of 57% of the share capital of the Cypriot Tourist Development Public Company Ltd the Group continues to hold the 21% of the shares of Hilton Cyprus hotel.

In the cruise sector the company operates six cruise ships. Five owned and one chartered. Three vessels sail out of Greek and Turkish ports offering 3,4 and 7 day cruises and one out of Limassol port offering cruises to the Greek Islands. Finally two cruise ships are chartered to Thomson Cruises, a subsidiary of TUI AG, the largest European Tour Operator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stevedeccaman, We boarded Dream 7th September 2016.When we reached cabin there was a bottle of "bubbly" in ice bucket waiting for us,also chocolates. In the past we have had a couple £25 vouchers. There was also a letter thanking us for returning. Mind you, we have been on Dream six times and will be returning next September.There will be something in between but not sure what yet.

Shellsailor:):):)

We have been on lots of Thomson ships many times, right back to the Saphire, Emerald and Topaz etc. In all that time we have never had any sort of recognition as returning customers (other than the drinks parties they had for returning customers in the first couple of years then abandoned).

Childish I know but I must admit to being slightly miffed at the fact that others who have done fewer cruises with Thomson appear to have received vouchers, wine etc. It all seems a bit random.