Ocean Suite Pictures

brightfeather

So I was looking around and found some great pictures of the Ocean Suites. Which I was excited about since we will be in one on the September 13th Med cruise out of Athens. :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-vista-982/ocean-suite-298790/

http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/carnival-vista-982/ocean-suite-298790/ocean-suite--v162292/

Hey Diane,

I saw on another post that you are on the cruise with us. We will be flying out of MSP on the 11th. We are booked in a Family Harbor Suite. My wife, my mother-in-law and I were in a cove balcony, but got an upgrade offer for a Family Harbor Suite.

Looking forward to the Cruise, now that it is getting so close. Hope we both have a great cruise.

Hey Diane,

I saw on another post that you are on the cruise with us. We will be flying out of MSP on the 11th. We are booked in a Family Harbor Suite. My wife, my mother-in-law and I were in a cove balcony, but got an upgrade offer for a Family Harbor Suite.

Looking forward to the Cruise, now that it is getting so close. Hope we both have a great cruise.

Hi HawkIVette, hey, that's great! Yes, we live just south of the Twin Cities in a small town called Farmington. We're leaving on the 9th to spend a few days pre-cruise in Athens. Since it's our first European vacation, we thought we'd get a head start on sightseeing a bit before the cruise.

Are you signed up for the meet and greet by chance? I know they're doing an informal on embarkation day with our CC group. We're also signed up with some of the private excursions. It's myself and hubby and another couple from Southern California traveling together. It'll be nice to meet you all.

~~ Diane (and Tom) Yazzie :)