Restaurant Changes

shanet60

I'm hearing that la cucina has went to ala carte menu and the steak and lobster on the dining menus in the free restaurants will have an up charge , etc .. Is anyone else hearing this , my girlfriend called them today and was told this ..if I have to start paying for food what's the point. The small up charge for the for fee restaurants was ok, but a full price restaurant isn't nor is an upcharge in the free dining areas , any one know anything?

I'm hearing that la cucina has went to ala carte menu and the steak and lobster on the dining menus in the free restaurants will have an up charge , etc .. Is anyone else hearing this , my girlfriend called them today and was told this ..if I have to start paying for food what's the point. The small up charge for the for fee restaurants was ok, but a full price restaurant isn't nor is an upcharge in the free dining areas , any one know anything?
Yes, La Cucina, Cagney's and LeBistro all went to a la carte pricing versus the fixed price. Yes, lobster in the MDR is an upcharge item, but lobster has been gone for a couple of years now in the MDR and it was just added as an upcharge item recently. The Teppanyaki restaurant and Moderno are still fixed priced.

You really don't have to pay for food, as there are many options in the MDR and other free dining opinions.

Edited by NLH Arizona

All specialty restaurants are a la carte. Have bee most of the year. All specialty restaurants offer a lobster dish.

Complimentary restaurants are complimentary. You can do your entire cruise without any additional charges. We do. The MDR does offer a lobster dish at a la carte prices.

All specialty restaurants are a la carte. Have bee most of the year. All specialty restaurants offer a lobster dish.

Complimentary restaurants are complimentary. You can do your entire cruise without any additional charges. We do. The MDR does offer a lobster dish at a la carte prices.

Teppanyaki and Moderno are not a la carte. The Teppanyaki restaurant is $29.95 plus 18% gratuity and Moderno is $24.95 plus 18% gratuity.