Fluffy girlies looking for formal night dresses

I know in the past I've been sort of disappointed with formal dress options, often longing for the same things that I see people of smaller stature in, but finding a lot less selection. I have shopped at Simply Be in the past and I find their clothing to be very nice. They are out of England, but it's never taken long to get an order. Posting one of the options they had in the flyer they just sent me. I just went to their site and they had a lot of options for evening. I just wanted to pass it along for those of you that may feel like minded. The plus sized stores here are getting better....I know Torrid (especially now since Torrid has sort of toned down their image!) and JC Penney's are among my favorites to shop in, but I really like Simply Be's styling. Just another option for you all! :)

20160816_060425_zpsokl6p6dg.jpg

Picture that should've been on the initial posting....just bought a MacBook and I'm learning about it still!

I know in the past I've been sort of disappointed with formal dress options, often longing for the same things that I see people of smaller stature in, but finding a lot less selection. I have shopped at Simply Be in the past and I find their clothing to be very nice. They are out of England, but it's never taken long to get an order. Posting one of the options they had in the flyer they just sent me. I just went to their site and they had a lot of options for evening. I just wanted to pass it along for those of you that may feel like minded. The plus sized stores here are getting better....I know Torrid (especially now since Torrid has sort of toned down their image!) and JC Penney's are among my favorites to shop in, but I really like Simply Be's styling. Just another option for you all! :)
Edited by islandgirlejfan

• 3 weeks later...

How is the sizing at Simply Be? does it compare to Torrid?? And returns? My daughter is plus size and she shops Torrid a lot and there is a local store called Rainbow (not high quality but cheaper and good for that outfit you need right now). We have gotten catalogs from Simply Be but always skeptical since she never used them. Thank you!!

How is the sizing at Simply Be? does it compare to Torrid?? And returns? My daughter is plus size and she shops Torrid a lot and there is a local store called Rainbow (not high quality but cheaper and good for that outfit you need right now). We have gotten catalogs from Simply Be but always skeptical since she never used them. Thank you!!

I ordered size 20 when I was wearing that size and found it to be the same as what I was buying here. I have been happy with what I have purchased from them in the past. I posted this specific dress because I know in the past there have been fluffy gals looking for embellished or sparkly type dresses and they aren't always very easy to find in larger sizes. The clothing seems to be of a good quality. I have bought things from Torrid and in comparison, I would Simply Be's clothing is of a better quality.

I have returned a number of things to Simply Be when I have ordered because it didn't work on me. That's just one the things that happens when you order online.