Premium Alcohol package

Spf12

I also am Elite but always get the premium package. One thing I'm not seeing in this thread is the benefit of having the "all inclusive experience" where you may get something to try and never have to think about deciding if you want to spend the money.

I don't know if I drink enough to make it financially beneficial, but I do feel like it's emotionally beneficial. Besides I pay for it far enough in advance that when I'm using it, I've already forgotten the cost and it feels free. :)

We did AI resorts many times before starting to cruise. As a matter of fact one of the reasons we didn't cruise sooner was the bill at the end. LOL, We love the premium package because We also don't want to worry about every drink, bottle of water or premium coffee we drink. We also like trying different drinks and yes that does take the "pressure" away from spending the extra money. We are coffee snobs and if you don't do premium the coffee it is just swill. Between the cruise and airfare cruising is not cheap. We like having most of it paid for before we board. I'm not into a bill at the end. But that's just us. So Bobby Dee I'm with you.

Carol

I also am Elite but always get the premium package. One thing I'm not seeing in this thread is the benefit of having the "all inclusive experience" where you may get something to try and never have to think about deciding if you want to spend the money.

I don't know if I drink enough to make it financially beneficial, but I do feel like it's emotionally beneficial. Besides I pay for it far enough in advance that when I'm using it, I've already forgotten the cost and it feels free. :)

Last Nov we were in an Aqua 2 that we booked a year in advance on a Black Friday special. Classic, Grats, and finished with $950 OBC. The people in the cabin next to us waited till after final, thought they cut a fat cow by waiting, and only got the Classic Bev perk.

I didn't have the heart to tell them what we got and paid $480 pp less.

If booze was all that the Bev pkg included, it would not be beneficial for us either.