Pride of Aloha questions

pbinn

We are sailing next week on the POA and was wondering if anyone could answer some questions. I have heard about taking the plug strip for extra plugs, but is there an outlet in the bathroom that i could plug a nightlight into maybe? Also is there a hairdryer? We will have an inside room. i was wondering also if the bathroom door would take one of those over the door shoe holders. I know some wont close with this on it. Also i was wondering about tipping, in the buffett restaurants since it is i assume self serve, do the waiters just get drinks and clear plates? Is the buffett areas more casual (say shorts and nice shirts) than the regular restaurants? Thanks so much .

There is a hair dryer and there is a plug in the bathroom. I'm not sure about the over the door thing fitting. We didn't tip in the buffet sections - which are casual, we wore shorts, etc. We tipped in the dining rooms at night, then left tips for the general staff (as well as our room staff) at the end of the cruise. You will have such a wonderful time!! We went in mid-Sept and hope to go back again some day. Have fun!!!!

thanks for the reply.I can't wait, leaving in 3 days!!! I did get an over the door shoe holder at the dollar store, so if it doesnt work, no big deal but figured i'ld throw it in the suitcase. I have lists of lists so hopefully iwont forget to pack anything!

Archived