according to my calculations.......

moorefunn

we leave saturday oct 29 on costellation

since this is the end of daylight savings time we fall back one hour at 2 am

so we get one extra hour on our cruise

breaking that down calculating eating a meal every 22 minutes that means we get two extra meals with desserts

carrying the one divviding by two (scratch head thinking) yes two extra meals

moorefunn,

We are on the 11/10/05 sailing of the Constellation after you disembark. Please take care of the ship and don't eat all of the lobsters. Make sure that there is a lot of wine left also. LOL. Have a fantastic cruise and maybe we'll pass you when we board.:D

Don

we leave saturday oct 29 on costellation

since this is the end of daylight savings time we fall back one hour at 2 am so we get one extra hour on our cruise breaking that down calculating eating a meal every 22 minutes that means we get two extra meals with desserts carrying the one divviding by two (scratch head thinking) yes two extra meals

If you are planning to eat a meal every 22 minutes you might want to consider spending that extra hour in the gym. Of course you could always get that dessert to go and bring it to the gym with you.....:rolleyes:

Superjerryw is absolutely correct! I have never gained any weight on any cruise even though I eat whatever I want. The trick? I spend at least an hour or two a day in the gym and then walk everywhere onland at the ports. I can't say that i ever have brought dessert on the treadmill with me. lol.

Archived