Crib request

top of the world

We booked a mini-suite listed as being suitable for 4 passengers. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. One child will only be 1 year old and we need a crib. Do we need to request the crib before the cruise and if so how much time before?

How do we go about doing it? Contact Princes directly? A special person at Princess?

or should we just ask our cabin steward when we get on board?

They must only have a certain quantity of cribs on the ship and I'm afraid that they may be all gone by the time we get on board...

Thanks for your help! :)

I would certainly contact Princess or your TA right away.

There is a section for requesting special needs items in your Cruise Personalizer. I do not remember if the Pack-n-Play is specifically listed there (and have no current booking so can't check right now).

I assume you are already aware that what Princess furnishes is a Pack-n-Play and not an actual crib.

I would certainly contact Princess or your TA right away.

There is a section for requesting special needs items in your Cruise Personalizer. I do not remember if the Pack-n-Play is specifically listed there (and have no current booking so can't check right now).

I assume you are already aware that what Princess furnishes is a Pack-n-Play and not an actual crib.

Thank you for the information.

This is actually for my son and his family who are coming on their first cruise with us. We have never needed a crib/Pack-n-Play before. I was not aware that they were pack-n-play but I'm sure that it will be fine.

I will fill out my Personalizer and see if it is listed anywhere. If not, we will contact our TA.

Thanks again and if anyone else has any more information, I would appreciate it.

Also, depending on the need, you can have a crib in your cabin as well. One cruise I get a knock on the door. Stewart is standing there with my crib. But I didn't order a crib. Oh, he says, but your daughter did. She said you would love to babysit and that I needed to bring an additional crib.

Also, bring your own sheets and special blankets. They use the same bedding for adults as for babies. Mini suites are great. You can put the crib in the closet and that gives you both privacy and the baby will not be bothered by you or you by them.

Also, depending on the need, you can have a crib in your cabin as well. One cruise I get a knock on the door. Stewart is standing there with my crib. But I didn't order a crib. Oh, he says, but your daughter did. She said you would love to babysit and that I needed to bring an additional crib.

Hahahaha! Been there! :)