QV QG accessible suite

cruiseluvva

We have been allocated 7030, the only accessible QG suite I think on our voyage in September.

It looks spacious enough, but if it's the same as the same accessible suite on QE, which is shown on youtube, appears to be seriously lacking hanging storage and the balcony is limited by the ramp. We have no disabilities, so it must just be a random allocation.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this cabin?

At last you have an allocation, a rather odd one at that though. I expect there are no disabled QG guests so they use the cabin for those who aren't disabled very close to sailing. As all QG cabins are now sold out, they will not get a last minute booking for someone who needs the accessibility.

It should be larger but the bathroom sink might be lower - wouldn't be a problem for me but as my husband is taller, he might find it tricky.

The wardrobe space does look more limited as the Q4 and Q3s have a walk in closet and wardrobes. The back Q6's have a large bank of wardrobes.

You'll have to let us know if you need more hanging space, I'm sure we can help you out - then again you will be on the second week so may be able to put some dirty items away in suitcases.

Edited by Lynnewob