Entertainment Tour

Curious to what the entertainment tour is like, what you see, what ship you did it on, and if it is worth doing. Have done the galley tour before and although interesting and glad I saw it I wouldn't repeat it again. Have Liberty & Harmony coming up so if anyone has done it on Liberty after dry dock or on Harmony would especially love to hear your experience.

We've done it a few times on different ships. Some of the entertainment staff (dancers, sound techs, production manager, etc.) take you backstage at the main theater and show you the sets, costumes, and processes it takes to put on the shows.

We've done it a few times on different ships. Some of the entertainment staff (dancers, sound techs, production manager, etc.) take you backstage at the main theater and show you the sets, costumes, and processes it takes to put on the shows.

Would you recommend it?

Thanks, sometimes I am not patient. The Galley tour seemed to last forever (probably didn't help we did it right after a wine tasting class). I enjoyed the walk through of the galley but the person doing our tour stopped at each station in the galley and talked for at least 10 minutes at each station whereas I felt most of it was self explanatory.

Thanks, sometimes I am not patient. The Galley tour seemed to last forever (probably didn't help we did it right after a wine tasting class). I enjoyed the walk through of the galley but the person doing our tour stopped at each station in the galley and talked for at least 10 minutes at each station whereas I felt most of it was self explanatory.

I know it's a personal thing, but I felt the theater tour was less boring than the galley tour.