Song being folded into Delta lines

ahoymatey3

Thanks for posting , I hadn't seen that article. It was on our morning news out here on the west coast , and in the Wall Street Journal. Sooooooo I called Song reservations just to ask a couple questions about my existing booking, Well the reserevations agent said I was the first person to call and ask about that (naughty naughty she shouldn't lie) and that Song was part of Delta anyway so nothing would change (so she did know about it after all). Well if you get my drift it was like the blind leading the blind. As for now my existing booking is staying as is but who knows what will happen by March. The change over is suppose to start in May. But I have a feeling they will be cancelling flights prior to that date anyway. I would cancel except my ticket is a non refundable one from an Song online, so here we sit . Whats next. So I think I should be checking other airlines and get a back up plan in motion. I don't think I have any other recourse.

This is really no big deal. Song is just being rebranded back into Delta. It will be an improvement for Delta. If the flight you are booked on doesn't exist at that time, which could happen, since many mainline flights don't exist from month to month, they'll re-book you to another flight. Hopefully it will be on a Song aircraft.

Archived