Highlighted quotes

Yooper38

:confused: This might sound stupid but how do you get the quotes to show up with the background color. I've been clicking on the quote button to the bottom right but it just appears like regular text in the message with "quote" at the beginning and end.

:confused: This might sound stupid but how do you get the quotes to show up with the background color. I've been clicking on the quote button to the bottom right but it just appears like regular text in the message with "quote" at the beginning and end.

If you hit the quote button on the bottom right, while it will appear to be "normal text" as you are typing your message, once it is posted, the quote will have the background color - just like this message. Give it a try.

I finally figured out the multiple quotes this week. I hit the quote button to get the first quote. Then I go copy the other quotes I want and paste them into the same message. Then around the new quote duplicate the info in the brackets around the 1st quote. There may be a better way to do it, but this is how I got it to work.

Archived