Pricing and cabin selection

atlantic cruiser

Planning our first PG cruise for Novemver 2018, Have some questions which I posed on another thread but thought perhaps this would be better. TAlking with an agent at PG she advised of a 10 percent reduction in fare for Canadians and being from Vancouver, B.C. This will be helpful. THere will be 3 adults in our party and at first I thought a cat.B would best but am now considering catC "wondering about the cabins on the stern with much larger balconies. IS there a noise issue or excessive vibration in this location. Also wondering about diesel fumes? Any advice appreciated.We are two senior twin sisters (70) yikes! And my son in his early 40s who unlike us is not an avid cruiser but loves to dive and wants to keep an eye on the "golden girls" as he calls us. HE prefers land travel but is endulging me! Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks,Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,

The only issue I can think of with the aft cabin would be motion in a sea. If you're staying within the Society Islands, you should be fine, but for the longer trips (tuamotus or Cook Islands) or if you're sensitive to motion, you'll feel the smaller ship in open ocean.

I'm also a Canadian, and appreciated the discount to help with our dollar when I booked for an upcoming trip.

It's a beautiful part of the world!

Alexis