Breeze cabin Temps

belle2

We are booked in inside cabin 7369 in a few weeks on the Breeze. Can anyone tell me if their Deck 7 midship inside Cabin on the Breeze stayed cool? I like it cool while I sleep but really don't want to pack a fan.

Edited by belle2

In an inside cabin you are not that close to the hull, no windows, etc. However, "cool" is relative. Where we live in south Florida, we keep the house at 77-78°

and we're fine. If you are expecting something like 65°, that's not likely to happen.

So, what temperature do you keep your home at?

We were on the breeze a couple weeks ago. We had an interior room on deck 12 (hot air rises). We also shared a wall with the saunas in the gym locker rooms. While I don't know the exact temperature, our cabins are plenty cool. My wife always wanted me to turn it up!

I like it about 72 at night and use a ceiling fan on medium. For those that pack a fan what kind is it and do pack in checked luggage or carry on. I'm concerned about them taking it like they do extension cords.

I like it about 72 at night and use a ceiling fan on medium. For those that pack a fan what kind is it and do pack in checked luggage or carry on. I'm concerned about them taking it like they do extension cords.

I put mine in checked luggage. It's a plastic fan that I got at Rite Aid in their seasonal section. Think it's about 8 inches.

Sue

We are booked in inside cabin 7369 in a few weeks on the Breeze. Can anyone tell me if their Deck 7 midship inside Cabin on the Breeze stayed cool? I like it cool while I sleep but really don't want to pack a fan.

Every cabin is a little different.

We haven't cruised before, but keep our house cool (70-72) and always sleep with a fan. I wasn't too interested in taking up valuable luggage space with a fan, so I contacted Carnival to request one... within a day or two I had an email confirmation that one would be waiting for us when we boarded.