Jewel of the Seas - Formal Nights 04SEP

jetboy

Would anyone know what days will be the Formal nights, I am assuming there will only be 2 but it is an 8 night cruise?

Many thanks for any assistance, trying to plan our speciality restaurant nights.

I had to look up your itinerary, and it looks port-intensive. The usual Formal Nights are Night 2 and another night (usually a sea day) but you have only one sea day the entire cruise. So - having said that, you will be in port the day of your first FN but I think you could guess that they will be Nights 2 (with an earlier sail-away than the next night) and 7 (sea day).

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/8NightItalyFranceAndSpainCruise-JW08M044?currencyCode=CAD&sCruiseType=CO&sDateMin=2016-09-01&sDateMax=2016-09-30&sailDate=09%2F04%2F2016

Looks great! Have fun. :)

Hi Also on Jewel for this cruise and wondering if anyone can comment on how many were in formal wear on the last few months on Jewel.

Hi, this would be the same reply for any ship in the fleet - Formal Night is not as widely celebrated or recognized as it once was. If you want to wear formal attire, then please feel free to do so. You will not be out of place. If you would rather dress more casually, you will not be turned away from the dining room. The choice is yours.

We were on Jewel 28 April transatlantic. and 6 May this year, and formal night was as usual, most people dressed up with everything from church type clothes to formal wear. Most guys were in coat and tie. Just my person experience this year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums