Last Minute Supplies Near Celebrity Terminal

pullen0

I will be spending 3 nights at Casablanca Hotel in Old San Juan before leaving on a Celebrity cruise ship. I believe their terminal is right by the small airport on the south side of that bay? Is there anywhere right near there that we could buy a case of coke, water etc before boarding? If not, I plan to buy some on one of the days before when we rent a car to go to El Yunque. Just thought I'd try to save lugging them in a taxi from our hotel to the cruise port.

I will be spending 3 nights at Casablanca Hotel in Old San Juan before leaving on a Celebrity cruise ship. I believe their terminal is right by the small airport on the south side of that bay? Is there anywhere right near there that we could buy a case of coke, water etc before boarding? If not, I plan to buy some on one of the days before when we rent a car to go to El Yunque. Just thought I'd try to save lugging them in a taxi from our hotel to the cruise port.

I don't remember seeing anything near the pier where the Celebrity ships depart. We went there by cab and remember entering a fenced area and traveling down that area for a ways. There were no sidewalks and cars going and coming. I wouldn't want to walk around in that area. There is a Walgreens and CVS in OSJ. I would just buy them there.

If you were going out of the pier in Old San Juan they do have a place to buy alcohol, wine, and such inside the terminal. I don't remember seeing that at the Pan American Pier. Although we didn't spend much time there. We entered, went through the scanners, checked in, and then boarded. Took maybe 10 minutes from entering the terminal until we were receiving a glass of champagne upon boarding the Summit.