Transportation from Orlando review: Cortrans

MM27

Just got back from Freedom of the Seas. Due to an early flight home RCI would not allow us to book their transportation. Booked with Cortrans and I highly recommend them for anyone needing transportation to/from port. We had an 8am pickup, they were there early, we left right on time and they got us to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. Friendly and professional and cheaper than going through RCI and you don't have to wait for 50+ people to load on a bus. Thanks to the people on Cruise Critic who recommended them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got back from Freedom of the Seas. Due to an early flight home RCI would not allow us to book their transportation. Booked with Cortrans and I highly recommend them for anyone needing transportation to/from port. We had an 8am pickup, they were there early, we left right on time and they got us to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. Friendly and professional and cheaper than going through RCI and you don't have to wait for 50+ people to load on a bus. Thanks to the people on Cruise Critic who recommended them.

Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear they are still providing excellent service. We used them this past June and were impressed with their on time performance.