Bummed I have to cancel today.

No baby. Just got back from picking up the other two couples from Galveston.

oh so sorry! I was really rooting for that baby to come during the cruise so at least it wouldn't feel like a total waste of $. :(

Did we give up on the baby watch? So sorry you missed the cruise with no results.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 7 edge using Tapatalk.

We haven't given up. The guy got us involved, we rooted for him, and he's left us cold:mad: Ironically he's checking cc and has been on line twice today.

Ok. Cruise was booked prior to pregnancy due date confirmation. I could not move the dates because of the other two couples involved. I could have and should have canceled 48 hours ago, but hung on to the possibilities, since contractions began Friday. (They were false contractions obviously)

I made the mistake of loving cruising so much and wanting to be on this particular sailing with my friends and brother, that I chanced it, hoping the kid would make an appearance in the 11th hour. He didn't, and that's life.

It still sucks though.

Day 2 of cruise, and still no kid.

Ahh, good ole Braxton Hicks . . .

Tough call, but you and your wife are definitely what marriage is about, compromise. :) At least, you have another cruise on the horizon!

You guys will LOVE this.

Literally walking out the door to the airport, and my wife gets to "get to the hospital" call.

Hahah. Had to take all my stuff out of the suitcase and pack another one.

I'm on my way to Cali, and she's on her way to Waco. [emoji23]

:D:D Safe travels to everyone!

You guys will LOVE this.

Literally walking out the door to the airport, and my wife gets to "get to the hospital" call.

LOL...you have some real fans here.....travel safe!!!!

You guys will LOVE this.

unbelievable. :eek:

You guys will LOVE this.

Family drama at it's finest (LOL)

Safe travels!

You have fans here!

You guys will LOVE this.

So she made you cancel the wing trip, lol. At least there is finally resolution though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 7 edge using Tapatalk.

Yup!

My DH doesn't ever fall for that c**p. If I'm not happy, it's my problem, not his.

I never hold that silly notion over his head either. We treat each other with respect and kindness.

Long before my wife and I married, she told me a very important truth about our relationship. She said that is is unfair to look to another person to constantly make you happy, that is simply too much to ask of anyone. It is each of our responsibility to do what we need to do as individuals to seek our own happiness, then share that happiness with the ones we love. Of course when you love one another you find that doing for your partner is really what makes you happy. I hope that whatever the OP's life has in store for him, he is able to be happy and to make his wife happy. Everything else is secondary.

You guys will LOVE this.

Wow!!! What an ending. Hope you are having a great time and the baby is well!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

You guys will LOVE this.

just think, if she had gone on the cruise with you you might be on the way to waco with he right now. hope you have a great time in cali. :)

Long before my wife and I married, she told me a very important truth about our relationship. She said that is is unfair to look to another person to constantly make you happy, that is simply too much to ask of anyone. It is each of our responsibility to do what we need to do as individuals to seek our own happiness, then share that happiness with the ones we love. Of course when you love one another you find that doing for your partner is really what makes you happy. I hope that whatever the OP's life has in store for him, he is able to be happy and to make his wife happy. Everything else is secondary.

Love this, and couldn't agree more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk