Golf destinations in the Caribbean

friend2dogs

My wife and I will be on board The Sea Princess Grand Caribbean Adventurer on November 5th. We have made golf reservations at The Port of Spain. We are interested in knowing if St. Lucia or St. Kitts offer a better golfing experience. We are not bringing our clubs, and so must rent. We will be needing a cart. We prefer shoreline golf if possible. Does anyone out there have any advice that would be helpful to us?

Thanks!

We are going to St Lucia on the P&O Oceana (former Ocean Princess) next week and have booked golf through the ship at the St Lucia Golf and Country Club. I did a search on Google and brought up the club website. Cruise ship passengers can book independently, hire clubs and carts, and even have free transport from the port (for 3 or more players) - looks good to me :)

• 1 month later...

I know that you have already gone. Did you find some good golf???

If Barbados is on your itinerary, I would recommend any golf course here rather than either of the other 2 mention. Barbados Golf Club has a great spot (although not on the sea, it's beautiful). You can try to get into Sandy Lane or also Royal Westmoreland. outstanding courses.

enjoy

Archived