FTTF is Gone from Our Sailing

Singer4Him

We sail in 32 days and we have looked several times a day for months trying to snag a FTTF to no avail. When I checked yesterday, it's no longer being listed. Does this mean that it will no longer be offered? I had hoped that closer to the time, possibly some would open up.

Please note that this is not a discussion as to whether or not FTTF is worth the $$$, so I kindly ask that the conversation not be led that way. :D

We sail in 32 days and we have looked several times a day for months trying to snag a FTTF to no avail. When I checked yesterday, it's no longer being listed. Does this mean that it will no longer be offered? I had hoped that closer to the time, possibly some would open up.

Please note that this is not a discussion as to whether or not FTTF is worth the $$$, so I kindly ask that the conversation not be led that way. :D

In my experience, no, it doesn't mean that won't be offered again. I know that it is a pain, but just keep being persistent and checking. I don't promise that it will be offered ...

It disappeared from my sailing as well this morning, and we sail in 39 days. Here's hoping it comes back.

I found that strange too. First cruise I have taken where it wasn't even listed. Just home port advisory. I check a lot and see the sold out a lot but last couple of weeks it doesn't even show (Oct 1, Magic).

I took a cruise on the Splendor out of New York last Sept. Having major back problems, I thought that I would check to see if FTTF would be available. First few times, it wasn't. Then about 3 weeks before the cruise it opened up and I got a "yes". So glad to be able to bypass the general checkin line. Just keep checking, that's all you can do. Best of luck and have a great cruise.

I easily got it on our Oct cruise but have yet to snag one for our March cruise. I check and I check and I check but so far it is constantly sold out. Guess that's the difference between booking on a small ship and a big one. Hopefully yours and ours both pop up before we go. I really hate sitting with carry ons on Lido deck but if that is what we have to do, that is what we will do. Won't kill me to keep an eye on our bags for a couple of hours but sure is nice when you can drop them and chill right away.

The same thing has happened with our October 15th sailing. It's interesting because other excursions which are sold out are still listed with SOLD OUT below them??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Keep checking often.

Our October 23rd FTTF has been sold out since I booked but it disappeared yesterday. I thought it might have to do with the price change. They have to change the price so I thought they took it down to do that. I hoped it would be back up today but no such luck. Others posted that after the price went up all of a sudden there was availability.