view from obstructed oceanview stateroom 4127 on Eurodam

Cruizann

My DH and I have tentatively booked an obstructed oceanview stateroom on deck 4, the upper promenade deck (4127) next to the first verandah stateroom. Is there much of a view between the end of the lifeboat and the solid metal balcony wall of the adjacent verandah? Does anyone have a photo of the view from this stateroom or 4130 (Eurodam or Nieuw Amsterdam).

Thankyou very much for your help!

There are photos from Eurodam 4130 posted on a website for HAL facts, but I'm not allowed to post the link, you'll have to google it up. 4130 is the port side equal to 4127, starboard side, both listed as fully obstructed but the photo shows a bit of view. m--

There are photos from Eurodam 4130 posted on a website for HAL facts, but I'm not allowed to post the link, you'll have to google it up. 4130 is the port side equal to 4127, starboard side, both listed as fully obstructed but the photo shows a bit of view. m--

Thank you very much. We have found the photo's which are very helpful.

I was in 4127 on Eurodam last year. I don't have a picture but what the other poster said about cabin 4130 pics are correct. I was VERY SATISFIED with my view. Yes, there's an obstruction but I felt I had a very decent view. The obstructed cabins have floor to ceiling windows unlike regular outside cabins so that even enhances the view.

I was so satisfied that I have Cabin 4130 on Eurodam on a Greek Isles cruise next month.

I was in 4127 on Eurodam last year. I don't have a picture but what the other poster said about cabin 4130 pics are correct. I was VERY SATISFIED with my view. Yes, there's an obstruction but I felt I had a very decent view. The obstructed cabins have floor to ceiling windows unlike regular outside cabins so that even enhances the view.

I was so satisfied that I have Cabin 4130 on Eurodam on a Greek Isles cruise next month.

We have booked stateroom 4127 on the Eurodam. Thank you.