dolphin excursion

erin1998

Hi everyone,

I am booked on the 11/28 5 night western caribbean cruise onboard the Zenith ship. This is our first cruise and we are extremely excited! We had booked the dolphin encounter at Chakanaab Park in Cozumel through Celebrity. From what I understand, Cozumel will begin taking cruise ships come the middle of November but that Chakanaab park was destroyed. There are no updates on the Celebrity website and although it is probably too early to know if we will in fact make it to Cozumel, it looks like our dolphin encounter won't happen. :( Celebrity is still offering it as an excursion on our cruise though. My question is, when will we be notified that it has in fact been cancelled and will they automatically refund our money, or will I have to cancel it. I certainly don't want to cancel it yet because miracles can happen and this excursion may take place, however unlikely. My 7 year old was truly looking forward to his encounter with a dolphin and I would hate to cancel in case it does take place. Any ideas on what Celebrity will do?

Thanks

Erin

Archived