Pictures From Pacific Sun N530 (9/10 to 19/10/05)

Linda&Andy

wow, there hasnt been any photos posted for a while and we post within such a small space of time and you must have been on the cruise straight after ours!!

Yes we too would love to do another one, maybe NZ next year although the scrpabooking one looks great too.

did you do a review or anything.

thanks ffor the link. I am not very good on the pc, so it took me ages to do.\

hope you enjoy comparing our photos.

karon

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. We leave on Sunday to head to Sydney and board Monday and we are so excited that we started to pack yesterday the toiletries etc. I have butterflies in my tummy as this is our first cruise also. We are a family of 5 being myself,hubby and 3 kids aged 2.5, 11 on Nov and 15.5

Anything you would like to share about your memories would be great. I am so pleased to hear you had a great time. Our cruise is 13 nights but will be in Sydney a day before and after with family.

Did you get sick?

Did you enjoy the shows?

How dressy were the people on your formal nights?

Which Island did you visit?

Truebliss you sound like me. I am also very nervous, I am travelling with a friend of a friend that I don't know very well, because I have been looking for someone to come with me for years. I am worried about getting sick also. I leave the day you get back on the Sun for 9 nights. I look forward to hearing how your trip was when I get back.

Archived