Adventure of the Seas Nov 19, 2016 Meet and Greet

cleagle

Okay, everybody we need a minimum of 25 to get this party started so sign up for the Meet and Mingle using this site. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Easy to do you'll need you booking confirmation number and just follow the prompts.

Let's get this party started! Hope to see you there!

I had my first RCCL Meet and Mingle experience on the Adventure last week. Of the 40-some people who signed up, only 8 actually showed up. Half of them being me, my husband and our two kids. My 10 year old son won the raffle bottle of wine.

I would post on your roll call and try to temper your expectations. :)

We're on this sailing, but probably won't attend the Meet & Mingle. Out of all our sailings we've only attended one, primarily because the rest were scheduled at really weird times (2 in the afternoon on a port day, that sort of thing).

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I really don't know what to expect and a few have already voiced their concerns and disappointments with the Meet and Mingle. As for me, I'm going to continue with a positive attitude and "sail on"! What happens, happens! Who knows maybe this time RC will plan during a time that quite a few can and will enjoy the time to Meet. . .either way, glad to see that someone with prior experience is aboard and watching! Maybe we'll meet at the Muster Drill. . . I'll be the one with the LIFE Jacket ON. . .LOL!

Edited by cleagle

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I really don't know what to expect and a few have already voiced their concerns and disappointments with the Meet and Mingle. As for me, I'm going to continue with a positive attitude and "sail on"! What happens, happens! Who knows maybe this time RC will plan during a time that quite a few can and will enjoy the time to Meet. . .either way, glad to see that someone with prior experience is aboard and watching! Maybe we'll meet at the Muster Drill. . . I'll be the one with the LIFE Jacket ON. . .LOL!

Clever strategy. You'll be making record-breaking attendance!:D