Summer 2018 sailings?

Carnival typically won't release the next batch of cruises until Jan of the year prior to the dates being released. Last year they started releasing them in Nov 2015 for cruises out to April 2018.

So while they may start earlier, you may have to wait until early next year.

Europe is now on the Vista, whenever the Horizon is ready or on another cruiseline.

Carnival doesn't normally sail Europe, except when debuting a new ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Expect Horizon sometime in January 2017 (Vista released January 2015 for it's inaugural beginning May 2016). If it's earlier then all the better!

Other ships will come on over the course of several months in Winter/Spring. At least that is how the last few years have worked it seems.

Only the Alaskan cruises...my graduate has no desire to go to Alaska, but I would LOVE to. She wants Europe! :)

83 itineraries/dates are showing as I stated. Do a search on Carnival and select 2018 and all months.

Eastern and Western Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, and Bahamas in addition to Alaska. Nothing for Europe yet.

83 itineraries/dates are showing as I stated. Do a search on Carnival and select 2018 and all months.

Eastern and Western Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, and Bahamas in addition to Alaska. Nothing for Europe yet.

I think you misunderstood the OP. They are looking for a summer cruise. You're right there are 83 cruises listed for 2018, but if you limit the search to Jun, Jul, Aug there are only 2 to Alaska.

John Heald posted recently on his FB page that they will be released early 2017. So now we wait...

Unreal... John Heald was live on that social media site a few weeks ago and stated it would be in either Nov or Dec. Love the conflciting info :mad:

Let's hope we get them then/