I'm getting married tomorrow

fooshrock

Hey everybody!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I am getting married on RC Voyager of the seas to Bermuda. We are having 21 sailing guests and 63 non sailing guests. We have had alot of snags along the way, but I am hoping for the best.

I will give my review when I return.

bye for now

Lori

Lori:

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow on VOS. You'll be easy to find! I know you'll have a beautiful wedding and a fantastic honeymoon. Weather for tomorrow will be gorgeous and that's a great way to start the day. :)

Best of luck and have a beautiful day!

C ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Lori:

Not sure if you're still checking the thread but wanted to say congratulations. So happy that we bumped into you on your wedding day. You looked beautiful and I loved your dress. Glad that you had your reception in the dining room. Did you get married there as well?

Looking forward to hearing about your wedding and once again congrats to both of you.

C ya!

Hey Trish,

Thanks for the compliment! It was great running into you too, sorry I wasn't my usually friendly self but I was a little frazzled at that point. We actually had the ceremony in the Conference Room which I wasn't very happy about, but RR told us that was the only option. We ran into a bunch of problems that day, but all in all it was a wonderful day. The highlight was the cruise itself though!! We all had so much fun. Bermuda was beautiful and we tried to pack in as much as we could the first day in port. The second day we stayed on the ship because we were tired and, and as you know, the weather was nasty. I was actually glad we got delayed...More time on the ship!! The only problem was we had a flight to Florida at 1:15 which we obviously missed. We lucked out and got on a 7:00 p.m. flight instead.

What did you guys do in Bermuda? I'm sure whatever you did it was fun.

You can view some on my pics on my thread VOS wedding review.

Great to meet you, and thanks for all your help!

Lori

Hey everybody!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I am getting married on RC Voyager of the seas to Bermuda. We are having 21 sailing guests and 63 non sailing guests. We have had alot of snags along the way, but I am hoping for the best.

I will give my review when I return.

bye for now

Lori

Hope everything went well: I say went, because by the time you see this you will be married and back home. Our granddaughter is getting married on the Zenith in 5 weeks; so far there has not been one single snag. Thank God!!! NMnita

Archived