Anthem Shows

eusftm

Will be on the Anthem over Thanksgiving and have been patiently waiting for some information concerning the shows, which nights they will be presented and most importantly how in the world does on reserve seats for them.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Will be on the Anthem over Thanksgiving and have been patiently waiting for some information concerning the shows, which nights they will be presented and most importantly how in the world does on reserve seats for them.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the Royal Caribbean site and log in to your booking number. Then go to Entertainment where 3 shows will be available to book. Chose your date and time after choosing all your guests and just follow instructions until you get to the email confirmation to send to you.

If all else fails, they have standby where you wait until the show starts in 10 minutes and then are generally able to get in. There is We Will Rock You, (that show does not play much so make sure to book it soon). There is The Gift and Spectre.

We just booked the same cruise last night and I booked the shows this morning.

Go to the RCCL web page and click on the Already booked title then go to Entertainment. Make sure you're logged in already, and since my cruise hasn't registered yet, I needed to input my name, reservation number, cruise date and ship (I think). Once you pick your choice, the prompts will scroll you through to choose the passengers, day, and time. You don't need to add a credit card because the entertainment is $0.

BTW, I purchased the Premium Beverage Packages later this afternoon since it was on a 20% sale and didn't want to miss it.