Mobile Passport App

trbarton

I just saw that there is a new app called Mobile Passport. Here's the details about the app.

The Mobile Passport App by Airside Mobile lets you skip the line at US airports for Custom and Border Protection (CBP). Just fill out your profile and answer CBP’s questions – then go straight to the “Mobile Passport Control” express lane at the airport!

I have downloaded the app & it scans the numbers under your photo and wow all of your passport information and is stored in the app. In certain US cities you can bypass the custom line and go to this "Mobile Passport Control" express lane. They are expanding the cities that can use this but I think it's good especially if it can speed things up. You take a photo of yourself to have on the app.

Tom😎

Works great. We were the only ones in the mobile passport line and then breezed through customs at the Atlanta airport. Still had to go through security, though, since we had a connecting flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this pretty much the same as Global Entry? If one has Global Entry, would you need this App?

Sounds like this is an electronic customs form? We Still have to go through customs even as goes members. It's a shorter line but I hate that blue form.

I checked the website for the app and if you have Global Entry (GOES) you do not need this app.

If your interested in this app, check the website for the airports that have the special line to use the app.

I checked the website for the app and if you have Global Entry (GOES) you do not need this app.

If your interested in this app, check the website for the airports that have the special line to use the app.

I have global entry, but hoping the app can save me from filling out the form.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have Global Entry you do not have to fill out a manual customs form. When you go to the GOES Kiosk, you answer the questions on the screen and it then prints your form for immigration and customs.

I think if you use this app, you would still have to go to the GOES Kiosk and complete the on line form because you need the printed form with your picture on it to give to immigration.

filled the app info out PP and other info. LOL my flight home from Venice arrives in Philadelphia, not on the list that has Mobile pass port entry.

Edited by north29