Video of our wedding in Nassau!

My husband and I got married on August 11th 2016 in Nassau, the Bahamas. It was a part of a wedding cruise with Carnival but we used a private wedding planner and venders. The planner we used was Chic Bahamas Weddings and they are wonderful! I can't say enough good things about her, her assistant, and the vendors she found for us. I loved going on this forum when I was planning my wedding to get advice, ideas, or to just look at pictures. Here is our wedding video if anyone wants to look at it and get ideas. I can also give you the name of our vendors if you would like to get married in that area. I have to say that I highly recommend our photographer too! She was great. I may post some pics at another time. If anyone needs advice feel free to ask away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats to both of you!!

A wedding is a bond which is held together by a glue called Love.

My friend also got married in Sydney. They have hired George and Smee, the professional Sydney Wedding Stylists. They have arranged all the seating arrangement of the tables, lighting, props, decor to rugs and fabric also used in the wedding. Check these guys out here www.georgeandsmee.com. Weddings they style is precisely planned to the highest quality, which ensures the bride and groom are stress-free and guaranteed to impress.