AARP Rewards for Good Carnival Gift Cards $100 for $90

Do you get them from Carnival or AARP. Been on both web sites, and can"t find them.

Go to the AARP website and click on Rewards for Good. To be able to purchase gift cards you have to register, then take the quizzes to earn points to redeem for the cards. A $100 Carnival gift card will cost you $90 and 1,000 points. You will see a link to redeem points and that's where you find the gift cards.

• 1 month later...
Go to the AARP website and click on Rewards for Good. To be able to purchase gift cards you have to register, then take the quizzes to earn points to redeem for the cards. A $100 Carnival gift card will cost you $90 and 1,000 points. You will see a link to redeem points and that's where you find the gift cards.

Does it matter how old you are to join ?

And do we pay a yearly fee to join ? I'm not complaining about that just making sure I'm doing it the right way.

Does it matter how old you are to join ?

And do we pay a yearly fee to join ? I'm not complaining about that just making sure I'm doing it the right way.

It's free to join the rewards for good program, for all ages. You do get more points if you become a paid AARP member but that's not required.

Why are people so snarky on these boards? The gift cards are NOT available all the time. I was going to purchase some a couple weeks ago and they did not have them, only the ones for Royal were listed. The OP was just trying to be helpful.

It's fine that the OP was trying to be helpful, but there's also no need to start 5 new threads a day every time they pop up. I know the old threads are long, but they are useful as their availability is discussed in them in real time also.

When this was first posted by the OP, the cards had already been around for a week. They stayed another week after that. And in those already established threads, several people had mentioned that they were told they would be around more often than not going forward.

I wish the moderators would make an effort to make a pinned post about these cards. In two years +, very little about buying them from Verizon or AARP them has changed.

It's fine that the OP was trying to be helpful, but there's also no need to start 5 new threads a day every time they pop up. I know the old threads are long, but they are useful as their availability is discussed in them in real time also.

When this was first posted by the OP, the cards had already been around for a week. They stayed another week after that. And in those already established threads, several people had mentioned that they were told they would be around more often than not going forward.

I wish the moderators would make an effort to make a pinned post about these cards. In two years +, very little about buying them from Verizon or AARP them has changed.

There aren't 5 new threads per day, and it can be cumbersome searching for the old thread (it's not on the two pages) then sifting through a bunch of nonsense to find what's needed. I found it very helpful that a new thread was started, as the cards sell out quite often.

Thanks OP :)

Edited by VASOXFANN

You do realize my original post was done in August and your response occurred in October. If you don't care for the thread...skip over it, it wasn't meant for you.

Happy Sailing!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You do realize my original post was done in August and your response occurred in October. If you don't care for the thread...skip over it, it wasn't meant for you.

Happy Sailing!!!

Yes I did realize that. My point was and is remains that there's no need for a bunch of new threads every time the cards become available. Of course you would disagree since you started one. Happy sailing to you too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok, so I know this thread was *started* in August, but I am only seeing RCCL on the AARP website, am I doing it wrong, or is the offer no longer available?

You're not doing anything wrong, they are currently not available for Carnival. You will just have to keep checking, they pop up periodically.

I couldn't agree more. I not going to search the older post it is a waste of time. The first week I was on here, I was looking at post that were over 6 years old and people still put new information in the threats. it was information no9 more relevant to the current information.

I'm thankful to the OP who was helpful and for the one who walked me through the process.

I ordered $300 last week(Wed/Thur) and got them in the mail yesterday. Needless to say this first time cruiser is looking forward to enjoying the small saving of 10%.

People can be so rude at times