Kids sail free - summer dates

madiaka

Do they ever offer kids sail free promotions for summer cruises? The ones that I have seen lately have all had limited dates - mainly when school is in session.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Simple answer...NO. As someone who can only travel during the kids' school holidays (I work in the education field), I always hope that RCCL would offer the kids sail free during that time but they never do (nor during the March or Christmas breaks).

We are lucky to get the kid sail free promotions for the Mar 2017 Spring Break. Much cheaper than Summer sail.

I wish it applied to the week we are allocated for our March break but you have to board the ship 2 days before our ship sets sail, so cruises departing on the 11th and 12th are not included in the KSF promo.

There was a thread started August, 29 at 9:42 titled "Promotions???????". Sorry I am computer illiterate and can't copy thread here!

Right. I saw that post of the sale that starts tomorrow. But, the ones in the past have always excluded summer dates. So, this one probably does too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums