Tender information please

Bellajoslyn

Talk nicely to Guest Relations manager, tell them that you have a 'special' i.e. something that MSC don't offer, tour booked and that you need to get off early to meet it and you would be mooooooooooooooooooooooooost grateful if s/he could facilitate your disembarkation on an early tender. Of course embellish the 'special' aspect of the tour - this is the whole reason that you are on the cruise in the first instance - just to do this one special thing etc etc.

:D:D Failing that you could engineer a complaint earlier in the cruise and after the customer service has done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue, you hold your resolve and then as they hand you back the issue and smugly ask, how can MSC help you, carpe diem and tell them that it appears that they cannot help you with item 1 but could they possibly help you with an early tender - it would restore full enjoyment of your cruise. :D

I find MSC will acquiesce to most requests, if it does not involve a involve a cost i.e. they will not give you something gratis nor will they discount something but something like an early tender, they will.

Ha ha thanks.....sounds complicated...

It's the first stop on board so not much time to arrange a complaint.. And I never complain, the glass is always half full on holiday...

It's my birthday the day before we sail so can maybe say meeting family or something ....

Many thanks...