Shuttles to San Pedro

Cruisin' Chick

We're now researching shuttles from our home in Northridge to the WCC. I'm wondering if anyone's booked any company (inc. super shuttle and the "red vans") and what they liked/disliked about the company, if they charged for a lot of luggage, how comfortable was the trip, if they flaked out on you, etc. Thanks in advance for any info.

Hi, we have only used the shuttle (Super Shuttle ) from home (Lakewood) to LAX and back , but I would imagine that they would go to the cruise port. The service we received was fine.I booked it online. Is there a reason why you don't want to drive down from Northridge and leave your car in the lot while you are gone ?

The dalily fee is something like $10 per day(you could call the WCC to ask about the parking fee) , then it might be easier, if it is a 7 day $70 , ten day $100, you could compare how much the shuttle would costboth ways ,it might just be less to park there. Of coarse if this is not a round trip cruise then that wouldn't work, oops. Hope it all works out for you.

Cori

I think parking is up to $11/day now but that's not the reason we're considering not driving. We both drive sedans, which we prefer. But with a suitcase, garment bag, guitar case, crate with bottled water/Pepsi, etc.... for a 15 day cruise. And the three of us.

Cruisin chick, I don't neccesarily know the name of a shuttle company in your area, check the yellow pages. We use a local one down here in OC that are private vans, rather than the yellow vans you see all over LAX.

The private vans are more efficient time wise, as they don't pick up other travellers and they only cost a little more than airport shuttles, rather than twice the cost with a limo.

Archived