Printing Cruise Documents

I am hearing people who have printed their documents for their October Liberty of the Seas cruise. When I go on to try to print it says my reservation is changing. I haven't made any changes and I can't access my documents. Is something wrong or do I have to be closer to the cruise time which right now is 6 weeks.

Edited by ssbeagle

I am hearing people who have printed their documents for their October Liberty of the Seas cruise. When I go on to try to print it says my reservation is changing. I haven't made any changes and I can't access my documents. Is something wrong or do I have to be closer to the cruise time which right now is 6 weeks.

If after an hour or so you still cannot access it, call Royal.

Finally able to access my documents and print them out. It's not a very easy site to navigate. It was a bit confusing but it's done. I gather only one name appears on the Set Sail Pass with all passengers listed in a separate box.

Finally able to access my documents and print them out. It's not a very easy site to navigate. It was a bit confusing but it's done. I gather only one name appears on the Set Sail Pass with all passengers listed in a separate box.

That's correct.

Thank you all for your help. Gotta love CruiseCritic. You can get any questions answered. :):D

Each cruise line has different setups on their sites and each works differently. When you cruise with one line a lot you get used to a certain way. This old dog is slow at learning new tricks.:o