Labor Day sale

August sale has ended and now they have the "new" September deal with the same 30% off, but up to $100 credit.

What a joke, we booked a cruise yesterday for two total 749.00. Todays sale the price jumped 25.00 but they are giving 25.00 obc. No new sale, just moving money around.

Just got an email & the new "sale" does include a kids sail free promo...

Checked pricing on my Nov. cruise & it's up $174 from yesterday....LOTS of OV cabins available & it's after final pmt. so hoping to see some price drops there...

Our Oasis cruise 2 summers ago I got price drops like crazy and I was a very happy cruiser. for 4 people in 2 cabins I ended up with total price drops of well over $1000 I wish I had saved all the papers so I could know the exact amount. The last one was literally the day before final payment and since I had already paid it off they gave me it in on board credit , it was $500 !! We used it for a photo package on board. I'm hoping to get at least one on our cruise next August However the Oasis cruise was the only one I've ever gotten any on. I book as soon as they open to get a price I can live with and because I work in a school I can book for the next summer. Although a price drop is always a nice thing. So is an upgrade fairy got her once also :D