Cover bands on Anthem of the Seas

jdarch

I'm sorry if this is listed somewhere in this thread and I missed it...I looked pretty far back...Does anyone have the chart or info on what cover bands are on Anthem of the Seas? I will be on for the January 2, 2017 12 day cruise.

Thank you

I'm sorry if this is listed somewhere in this thread and I missed it...I looked pretty far back...Does anyone have the chart or info on what cover bands are on Anthem of the Seas? I will be on for the January 2, 2017 12 day cruise.

Thank you

About 3 weeks before the cruise, request this info from [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

We had a Bon Jovi tribute band. They were really good.

I agree, "Wanted" was oh sooooooooooooooo good :D

Looks like Bon Jovi for us! Very Happy! Though Journey would have been good too:D

The Bon Jovi tribute band that is on your sailing in November is called "Slippery When Wet" and we'll be seeing them in October on Anthem, hoping they are just as good as "Wanted".

we sailed last Nov. the u2 cover band was called L.A. Vation and they were awesome.we are sailing this Nov 27th,anybody know the band yet? this is watson50,get back to me please.thank you

Watson50 if you're on Anthem with us 11/27 the tribute band is Bon Jovi 'Slippery when Wet':D

For Anthem Cruise 9/8/2016

YAYAY I LOVE the Beatles

Tribute to Paul McCartney/Wings & The Beatles

Description Hailed by the original Beatles promoter as 'THE BEST ON THE SCENE', The McCartney Years is a period-true, technically stunning and explosive live concert show that performs the music of Paul McCartney spanning two decades from The Beatles to Wings. Songs include hits like Hey Jude, Jet, Let It Be, Band On The Run, The Long And Winding Road, Live And Let Die, Lady Madonna and many, many more, plus some of the deep cuts that McCartney wrote during the 1960's and 1970's; all performed to their original arrangements by a band that has entertained audiences worldwide and even has a personal accolade from former Wings guitarist Denny Laine.

Guaranteed that you will jump out of your seat to clap, sing and dance to the music by one of the most prolific artists of all time in this authentic, timeless live concert experience!

I'm sorry I can't find the tribute band on that list for January 2, 2017...Is it not on there yet or do I just not know how to look things up? :)

I looked at each group whose time frame matched our trip (i.e. Oct-Dec or similar) and then looked for Anthem - that's the only way I found ours:eek:

I looked at each group whose time frame matched our trip (i.e. Oct-Dec or similar) and then looked for Anthem - that's the only way I found ours:eek:

thank you...that's what I did, too, I think....I didn't even see a lot for Anthem...some in our time frame, but not for Anthem...

I'm sorry I can't find the tribute band on that list for January 2, 2017...Is it not on there yet or do I just not know how to look things up? :)

We are also on that sailing and so far there is no listing of any tribute bands for our sailing. Once I find out any info, I will post it on the roll call.